No matter what your goals, Ochsner's training department can design a resistance training and cardiovascular program to meet your specific needs. We offer a variety of programs for all levels and ages.
Click here to see a great video on our trainers and what they can do for you!
Members at Ochsner Fitness Center have the opportunity to work with some of the most educated and enthusiastic fitness professionals in the country. Whether you are looking to increase motivation, lose weight, improve performance or lean muscle mass, or participate in one of our Medical Fitness programs, Ochsner's Personal Training staff has the experience to help you obtain your desired fitness goals. Our trainers are certified by accredited national organizations such as ACSM, NSCA, NASM, and ACE and/or hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Exercise Science or related field. All clients receive comprehensive exercise testing to determine individual needs and goals.
Personal Training Packages
- One-on-one training – work in a private setting with you and your personal trainer.
- Partner Training – you and your training partner will work
- Group Training – you and two other members work in a group training atmosphere
- 30 Minute Express Training – A 30 minute express workout for those with limited time to exercise
For pricing and more information on Personal Training, click here.
If you are a member and would like to book a personal trainer, click here to log in and schedule a time.
TO BOOK A PERSONAL TRAINER ONLINE:
- Go to "My Account"
- Enter your login name and password and click on the login button below
- Click on "Scheduler", then "Online Training"
- Choose your service, trainer, time & date, and duration
- Click "Submit" at the bottom right
Contact Eddie Schott at 504-733-1600 or email@example.com for questions and more information, or to schedule a personal interview to determine which trainer will best suit your needs.